BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

J'adore This?: "Temptation"

 

When I look into your eyes, I must confess,
Feelings flood my body that are hard to suppress.
Every time you wrap your arms around me,
I want to kiss you passionately.

When you take my hand and pull me near,
Everyone else in this world disappears.
My mind suddenly fills with erotic scenes,
In which I fulfill your every dream.

At that moment my temperature rises,
And my body strains painfully to disguise it.
But lust builds up and I can no longer hide it.
And I whisper into your ear that my body is yearning
       for you to be inside it.

And you confess the need for my caress,
Your body, with my eyes, I undress,
Until I see every curve of your perfect form.
Giving in to my heart, I take your hand and lead you 
       into the storm.

Where we kiss and caress as if no one is around,
And my hands roam your physique until your secret is found...
      © 2009 J'adore Brittanie

2 comments:

md20737 said...

Everyone faces temptation. Most can navigate their way around it, but some decide to navigate through it. I choose to go around, its safer that way.

Anonymous said...

I love this line---And I whisper into your ear that my body is yearning for you to be inside it.