BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Words of Speechlessness

I've been trying to find the words to tell you how much I love you, but I just can't find them. "I love you" does not nearly portray this feeling ravaging me and provoking things that I buried a long time ago. I have tried countless words to describe or maybe justify our love: intoxicating, all-consuming, ever-lasting, unconditional, explosive, and even euphoric. These words are cliche and simple at best but do not even closely relate to this fire that I just can't put out. This magnanimous, beatific, gratuitous, and inebriatingly spontaneous adulation is just too complex for words. There are not enough words in all the world's languages...I think the only way to tell you is to say nothing at all.....(silence)

0 comments: